Whether you are buying or selling a business the process can often become more complex in practice than it may seem at the outset.
This makes it even more important that quality legal advice is obtained at an early stage, so that your time and your costs can be managed as effectively as possible.
We are able to advise on matters such as:
- preparing heads of terms
- confidentiality and exclusivity agreements
- investigation of title to property and premises
- helping with due diligence and associated information gathering
- considering the status of existing employees under relevant employment law
- drafting and negotiating purchase agreements and contracts
- addressing any relevant finance and security issues
We have the experience and expertise that you need to negotiate effectively on your behalf and make sure that the transaction proceeds as smoothly as possible, and we will work with your other advisers with the aim of bringing matters to the right conclusion - even if that means walking away from a bad deal.