We are pleased to announce that, with effect from Monday 8th June, we shall once again be able to meet with clients directly at our offices - strictly by prior appointment, to ensure observation of all guidelines in force now, and as they change.
As many of you will know we have continued to provide our services on a ‘no contact’ basis via telephone, e-mail and video link during the period of restricted movement with staff working from home and from our offices throughout.
Our offices are now open with appropriate social distancing measures in place to ensure risks to you and our staff are minimised.
We still recommend that meetings take place by phone where this is practical. Initial enquiries should also be made by phone or email as we are always happy to call or email you back – whichever is preferred.
- ‘One in One out’ To observe 2m distancing where possible we will be limiting the number of people in our reception area to one person at a time. For the same reason, we ask that you do not bring additional people such as children, friends, or other family members with you to appointments. If you need to have another person with you (a carer or interpreter for example) then please mention this when you book your appointment.
- Appointments We ask that you call to book your appointment. Please feel free to call in to make an appointment if necessary though as we can cater for that. No appointment is needed to drop off paperwork however please don’t be offended if you are asked to wait outside until space is available at busy times.
- Face Coverings if you are meeting with us, we ask that you wear a mask or other face covering. If you are unable to do so for medical reasons please let us know.
- ID Documents and Paperwork if you are calling to drop off paperwork or to provide ID, you will be asked to place the papers where requested and step back. Our receptionist will then make the appropriate copies and return your documents in the same way to limit contact. If the door is closed, please ring and wait.
- Direct contact - for obvious reasons, we won’t be shaking hands at present.
- Home Visits If you are shielding or are otherwise unable to come to the office please contact us to discuss options. Each request will be considered on a case by case basis and we may be able to arrange a visit (with our staff member wearing gloves and mask) or distanced meeting through a window, in your garden, or a video call.
We will aim to keep meetings short to reduce any risk
We are of course following a strict cleaning regime. Hand sanitiser is available in reception and it’s use is required to reduce risk to all.
Please contact us if you have any questions or to request any alternative arrangements.
IF YOU HAVE, OR THINK YOU HAVE, ANY SYMPTOMS OF CORONAVIRUS, OR IF YOU HAVE BEEN IN CONTACT WITH ANYONE WITH THE VIRUS WITHIN THE PAST 14 DAYS PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THE BUILDING